The Macaris Suites & Spa Hotel is located 200 m from the beach and 900 m from the centre of Rethymnon. Heraklion Airport is 65 km and Chania airport is 60 km away from the hotel.
Local Tips: Rethymnon still maintains its old aristocratic appearance, with its buildings dating from the 16th century, arched doorways, stone staircases, Byzantine and Hellenic-Roman remains, small Venetian harbour and narrow street.
The Macaris Suites & Spa Hotel is a terrific complex for couples and families with a total of 42 comfortable, newly renovated Suites ((50 m2 -80m2), boasting a host of amenities.
Furthermore, all suits are fully equipped with:
• Luxury furnished terrace with dining table and bamboo furniture, with excellent sea view
• Individually controlled Air Conditioning
• Individually controlled under floor heating
• Double glazed windows.
• Fully equipped modern kitchen with: china, utensils,
electric kettle, dishwasher
• Fridge/freezer, electric oven
& 4 ceramic rings
• Dinning table & chairs
• Bathroom with whirlpool
• Hair Dryer
• Magnifying mirror in bathroom
• Shaver Outlet
• Living room
• Satellite TV( bedrooms & living room)
• Direct Dial Phone
• Laptop Size Electronic Safe
• Swimming pool
• Children’s swimming pool
• Sun beds and brollies free of charge
• Pool bar
• Main restaurant
• Wide screen satellite TV
• Courtesy room for late departures
• Free wireless internet
• 2 lifts
• Free outdoor parking
• Mini Market
• Indoors heated pool (fresh water)
• Treatment rooms
• 24hour service
• General information about Crete
• Wake up calls
• Money: All major credit cards are accepted, nearest bank/Auto bank, 300m
• Medical Services: 24hr Medical cover, doctor on call, chemist 300m, hospital 700m
• Children's services include: Cots, Baby sitting (on request, set rates) high chairs
• Dry cleaning-laundry on request
• Postal Services
Both breakfast and dinners are buffet style.
After dinner guests can have a drink in the bar or in the public areas, which are air conditioned as needed.
During the summer, the roof garden bar offers the best sunset on the island and is open all day till late at night. Lunch is offered a la carte at the roof garden and there is a snack bar by the pool.
Folklore and international nights with live music and dance are organised every week.
*Please note during dinner men are asked to wear long trousers.