Its particularly advantageous location - at the center of town yet simultaneously at the water’s edge, with a view of the enchanting bay of Ierapetra — renders it an ideal destination for both the business traveler and the vacationer seeking rest and recreation.
Choose a luxurious stay in one of the 66 rooms and suites of our hotel, which have been decorated and equipped anew, offering all contemporary comforts and services.
Each room has:
- Fire protective doors with electronic locks
- Soundproof and thermally insulated windows
- Hypoallergenic mattresses and pillows
- Showers with non-slip tiles
- Balconies with panoramic view of sea or mountains
- 26” LCD satellite TV with connection capability for your personal sound or image device
- VRV air-conditioning with autonomous control
- Direct dial phone line
- Safe deposit box
- Brand name toiletries
- Hair dryer
Additional amenities (upon request)
- DVD player and movie rental
- Ironing Service
- Laundry service
- Wireless internet access
- Room Service
The hotel has 24-hour reception and client services. We assist you during your entire trip from the time of arrival until your departure, offering or suggesting high quality services such as:
- Quick check-in and check-out
- Transportation to and from Ierapetra
- Organization of day trips and local tours
- All the hotel’s rooms are accessible for disabled
- Business Center
- Car rental
- Foreign currency exchange
- Wake-up service
- Personal care services
- Laptop availability
- Fax and document transmission
- Wireless Internet access throughout the hotel
- Free Foreign and Greek press in hotel lounge
- Finally there is free public parking space in front of the hotel and 1 parking space for disabled
As for those of you who wish to keep fit, the hotel is situated directly next to the town’s outdoor stadium where you can freely jog or engage in group sports such as basketball or football.
Iridanos Lounge Cafe
Come and enjoy the unique atmosphere and hospitality of Iridanos Lounge Cafe and taste our freshly ground coffee and homemade snacks made with the purest ingredients provided by Cretan soil. Relax on the large comfortable sofas reading your newspaper or magazine, surfing the internet, or casually chatting with your friends and colleagues under the soft sounds of lounge and Greek music. For those of you wishing to enjoy a drink or cocktail, we remain open until late with a pleasant ambiance and contemporary music.
In the hotel atrium, we have created a unique dining area, the Phoenix restaurant. Here you can enjoy a hearty breakfast and savor original Greek and Cretan cuisine. Pure and fresh ingredients, a wonderful atmosphere and excellent service accompanied by soft music, stir the senses on this colorful voyage of gastronomic delight.